Are these “we buy houses” companies credible in Warner Robins?
Have you spotted those advertisements about companies buying houses in Warner Robins?
Often times they say things like “We Buy Houses in Warner Robins!” or “Cash For Your House”.
You might be wondering if these house buying companies are legitimate and trustworthy. It can be hard to differentiate between the credible and the unscrupulous ones. While there are ethical and honest house buyers who genuinely want to help you, as with any industry, there are also untrustworthy individuals who put their profit above their client’s well-being.
These “shady house buyers” are present in the market, and it’s essential to avoid them. You need to work with local, reputable, and trustworthy companies who can offer a fair cash price for your property and close on your schedule. But how can you distinguish between the two?
First, let’s cover exactly what the best house-flippers are doing.
What Reputable Warner Robins House Buyers Are Doing
- Helping folks improve their lives by accessing the money they need right away. Reputable house buyers help individuals access their home’s equity quickly, helping them pay off medical bills or relocate to be with their family. They make the house buying process easy by purchasing the property without the need for brokers or waiting months for a sale.
- They make the process easy by purchasing the property without the need for brokers or waiting months for a sale.
- Creating local jobs. House buying companies (like us) help create local employment by hiring plumbers, electricians, and other professionals to work on the property.
- Buying US products. Fixing houses that are bought by home buyers require we also invest in US products, creating jobs in factories and supply shops. We spend tons of money on materials that are made right here in the USA – that creates jobs in our timber mills, factories, supply shops, distribution centers and more.
- Increasing the value of Warner Robins neighborhoods. After we sell the houses we buy, there is an increase in value of the entire community, strengthening Warner Robins.
- Increasing the tax base. The taxes paid by the new buyer based on the property’s improved value go to fund essential services like schools, fire, police, and libraries, which is an added benefit.
- We buy houses in Warner Robins companies will have a profile of other house and Home owners they have done business with and helped. Real Estate Problem Solver has Testimonials from many of our clients that we have helped.
Pretty cool stuff, right?
Lots of people think of house-flipping as a get-rich-quick scheme. That’s fueled by silly “reality” shows that amp up the drama because the reality of what we do on a daily basis is actually pretty boring.
Most of our work is coordinating with lots of people to make sure things are happening on time. We have to keep track of lots of moving parts.
So let’s get back to how you can use this information to find out if someone is a credible investor, and not just pulling a house buying scam.
How To Ensure You’re Working With A Reputable Local House Buyer
When you contact a local house buyer to buy your property, it’s crucial to ensure that they are reputable, knowledgeable, and honest.
Ask open-ended questions like:
- How do you help your clients?
- What do you do for people?
- Can you tell me more about your services?
- What aspect of your business makes you the most proud?
- How would you describe your investment philosophy?
- How can I know that you’ll close on my house when you say you will?
Second, look for tell tale signs of tactics that those few shady operators tend to use.
- “Kitchen table closings” – For instance, if a property buyer asks you to sign the property deed over to them at your house instead of a professional place like a closing attorney or title company, it’s a red flag. Reputable house buying services perform the actual closing of the sale at a neutral 3rd party place like a closing attorney
- Pressuring you into a fast closing – if a house buyer pressures you to sell your property by giving you a deadline, be cautious. Most reputable house buying services will offer you a minimum of 2-7 days to make a decision since the market changes, and property values can change based on other sales in the area.
Most scammers are looking for a quick score, and not an in-depth interview.
Chances are good that they’ll find excuses to get off the phone and move on to someone who doesn’t ask too many questions.
True investors who run honest and ethical Warner Robins house buying services, however, are building long-term businesses based on relationships and community development.
So when you’re looking at one of the “we buy houses companies in Warner Robins“… never be afraid to ask questions!
Give us a call anytime at (478) 273-0062 or
fill out the form on this website today! >>
Other related articles;
- Tips to maintain a vacant house
- Selling your house with code violations
- Listing your house vs. a Direct house buyer
- 4 costs of the probate process