How to stop foreclosure in Georgia at the last minute!
“Should I List My Georgia House For Sale?”
- Do you have 4-6 months to spare? Listing may put more in your pocket if the bank will stop the foreclosure long enough to sell the house. Foreclosures in Georgia only take ONE MONTH!
Georgia foreclosure only takes four weeks to complete!!
We move faster.
We can save your credit from a damaging foreclosure process in Georgia. You may not be able to keep your house, but you will be able to get in a more affordable house sooner and get on with your life.
Doing nothing to stop a Georgia foreclosure can be worse than doing the wrong thing!
Let’s look at your choices. To stop a foreclosure you must:
Sell the house
- Call an agent and hope they can sell your house in 30 days
- Call a local Home buyer that can close in 10 days or less
Catch up the loan
- Can you catch up the loan?
- Borrow from a friend?
- Borrow from a lender?
Pay off the loan
- Can you refinance in less than thirty (30) days?
- Where do you get the money?
What if you just walk away from your Georgia foreclosure?
If you walk away and don’t stop the foreclosure, what can it hurt? Will anybody care? Who will know?
A foreclosure will go on your credit report for seven (7) years. This will be seen by anyone checking your credit for:
- Buying a house
- Buying a car
- Renting a house
There is time to stop your foreclosure, but only if you act now!
Contact us now. It’s worth a try. Honestly, can we do any worse?
- If we can help, We save your credit and stop the foreclosure.
- We can’t help and the foreclosure happens anyway.
“Get A Fair Cash Offer Today”
- Let us know about your situation and your house
- We’ll evaluate it quickly (usually within 48 hours)
- You’ll receive a fair win-win all cash offer
Want To Learn How To Stop Foreclosure Now?
So, are you in foreclosure and want to learn how to stop foreclosure now? We’ve created free online guides to help homeowners just like you find out what to do if your house is in foreclosure. The foreclosure process in Georgia can be completed in Four weeks. That does not give you much time to find a solution.
You aren’t the first person to fight a foreclosure… and won’t be the last. So don’t feel ashamed. It happens. Life changes, you have to be willing to change with it. BUT, You don’t have to let it take you down!!
The best thing you can do right now is educate yourself on your options. This Article tells about the foreclosure process in Georgia. For some people selling your home is the best option (we’ll make a fair all cash offer on your house today, just let us know about your situation here <<), sometimes we’re able to help homeowners STOP FORECLOSURE completely, and sometimes there are other options. So, click one of the buttons above to get your free foreclosure guide.
What is the Foreclosure process in Georgia
- Demand Letter from The bank comes to your house
- Notice of Default is mailed to you and an announcement of your Pre-Foreclosure is sent to the Local Newspaper for everyone to see!
- After Four consecutive weeks, The trustee of the foreclosure performs a public outcry to sell your house on the first Tuesday of the next month.
- After the sale of your house, the new owner (bank or private buyer) notifies you to vacate the property.
What Can I do to stop a foreclosure?”
Don’t let your house go without a fight. Contact us now to stop your foreclosure. We service homeowners with foreclosure problems all across the Middle Ga area:
Other sites that may help include: