Avoiding the Foreclosure Nightmare
Imagine a world where your dreams crumble around you, and the walls of your home seem to close in. This is the reality faced by many homeowners in Middle Georgia, including cities like Warner Robins, Bonaire and Perry. Just the dreaded word “foreclosure” casts images of sleepless nights and emotional turmoil for any Georgia homeowner.
The Foreclosure Process in Georgia
If you don’t make a payment on your mortgage the bank sends a demand letter to catch up your balance. If you don’t, the next letter you get is a notice of default. At the same time, there is a notice put in the local newspaper announcing the notice of default to the world.
But wait, there’s more. Georgia’s foreclosure laws add a thrilling twist to this drama. Did you know that you have just four weeks to save your home from foreclosure once you receive a notice of default? A foreclosure will be scheduled for the first Tuesday of the next month. This is when they sell your house on the courthouse steps to the highest bidder.
The Loneliness of Foreclosure
You might feel like you’re alone in this struggle, but you’re not. Your part of a larger community of homeowners facing foreclosure. Even famous people have walked this path. From actors to athletes, the list is surprisingly long.
For example, Nicholas Cage lost a house in foreclosure in 2010. Chris Tucker’s house was foreclosed in 2011. It’s a reminder that financial difficulties can affect anyone, regardless of their status or financial standing. They got back up. Will you take this foreclosure lying down?
Doing nothing about a Georgia foreclosure is worse than doing the wrong thing!
Look at your choices. Possible Foreclosure Fixes
- Catch up the payments. Can you afford to do that? If you borrow the money, can you keep making the mortgage payments AND pay back the whoever loaned you the money?
- You may be eligible for loan modifications, which could lower your monthly payments and make them more manageable, if you can get qualified before the foreclosure date. This may be your best option. Call and find out fast. Time is limited.
- Some banks may offer to delay a few payments for 2 to 4 months, similar to the Forebearance during Covid, but you will still be paying the same mortgage payment when it comes due again. Some banks may demand all the back payments after the Forebearance is over.
- You could list the house, sell it and buy a smaller, more affordable house, but that usually takes 2 to 6 months to close. You have 1 month. Can you sell your house that fast? Maybe…
Foreclosure requires Unity?
Remember, you don’t have to be alone in this battle. Many others are going through the same ordeal. Although there are many organizations that can offer programs or hardship loan applications, most do not have the ability to stop a foreclosure in its tracks. It’s best to find people that have been thru a foreclosure and know how to stop the process outright.
Introducing Real Estate Problem Solver
Chris, Your Real Estate Problem Solver Has suffered thru a foreclosure and knows the heartache it causes. That’s why he may be the best option to provide a solution fast and get you in a place calm and relief.
You might be skeptical, and that’s perfectly natural. Check YouTube, Google and this site. if others have found success with Real Estate Problem Solver, why not you?
What is your choice: Stressed out or Stress-free?
Frequently Asked Foreclosure Questions
1. How fast can Chris get me out of foreclosure?
We can stop a foreclosure as soon as ten days, if you qualify
2. How soon will I know if you can help me?
It takes about 10-20 minutes.
3. Will I have to sell my house?
Foreclosures usually are caused when the mortgage payments becomes unaffordable. Usually it is best to sell.
4. If I have to sell, what are the benefits to me?
If you sell the house, that stops the foreclosure. This will prevent a foreclosure on your credit record. Your credit will recover much faster and allow you to buy another house sooner.
5. Will this cost me anything?
Depending on the situation, it usually costs you nothing. We may even be able to pay you!
6. How can I stop foreclosure with loan modifications?
Loan modifications involve changing the terms of your mortgage to make it more affordable. You can discuss this option with your lender, who may reduce interest rates or extend the loan term. If you
7. Is it possible to recover from foreclosure?
Yes, it is possible to recover from foreclosure. You will need to rebuild your credit. After 7 years, the foreclosure should drop off, though it is better to stop the foreclosure if possible.
There is time to stop your foreclosure, but only if you act now!
Contact us now. It’s worth a try. Honestly, can we do any worse?
“Get A Fair Cash Offer Today”
- Let us know about your situation and your house
- We’ll evaluate it quickly (usually within 48 hours)
- You’ll receive a fair win-win all cash offer
Want To Learn How To Stop Foreclosure Now?
So, are you in foreclosure and want to learn how to stop foreclosure now? We’ve created free online guides to help homeowners just like you find out what to do if your house is in foreclosure. The foreclosure process in Georgia can be completed in Four weeks. That does not give you much time to find a solution.
Run your own numbers.
Try our mortgage calculator to see if modifying your mortgage will help you get out of your foreclosure.
You aren’t the first person to fight a foreclosure… and won’t be the last. So don’t feel ashamed. It happens. Life changes, you have to be willing to change with it. BUT, You don’t have to let it take you down!!
The best thing you can do right now is educate yourself on your options. This Article tells about the foreclosure process in Georgia. For some people selling your home is the best option (we’ll make a fair all cash offer on your house today, just let us know about your situation here <<), sometimes we’re able to help homeowners STOP FORECLOSURE completely, and sometimes there are other options. So, click one of the buttons above to get your free foreclosure guide.
What is the Foreclosure process in Georgia
- Demand Letter from The bank comes to your house
- Notice of Default is mailed to you and an announcement of your Pre-Foreclosure is sent to the Local Newspaper for everyone to see!
- After Four consecutive weeks, The trustee of the foreclosure performs a public outcry to sell your house on the first Tuesday of the next month.
- After the sale of your house, the new owner (bank or private buyer) notifies you to vacate the property.
What Can I do to stop a foreclosure?”
Don’t let your house go without a fight. Contact us now to stop your foreclosure. We service homeowners with foreclosure problems all across the Middle Ga area:
Other sites that may help include: